- This event has passed.
Cakes for Afternoon Tea Class at Campbell’s Bakery
August 11, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm£80.00
Create an impressive spread for Afternoon Tea with your very own handmade:
• Sachertorte Flourless (gluten free) chocolate cake complete with Ganache icing
• Victoria Sponge
Personal tuition from Iain, all supplies and equipment, recipes, afternoon tea and a nice embroidered apron to take home are all provided. You will be taking home A LOT of baking. Please bring at least two large carrier bags.
Seventh generation baker Iain Campbell is recognised within the British baking industry as a highly skilled craftsman and has won many awards including the prestigious British Confectioners’ Association Challenge Cup in 2012. He has a wealth of baking knowledge which he loves to share and has trained two of his apprentices to win Young Scottish Baker of the Year in 2009 and 2014.
Classes are small. Booking is essential.
- August 11, 2018
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- artisan bread, Baking, bread, cake decorating, cakes, classes, craft baker, crieff, days out, experience, family bakers, food lovers, gift, heritage, learn something new, morning rolls, oatcakes, rolls, Scotch pies, Scottish baking, Selkirk Bannock, shortbread, sourdough, taste the adventure, things to do, traditional
- November 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- November 20 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- November 23 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar